Chamber Music Roundup Academy
- For Adults, college, and pre-college students of all instruments and all levels
- Pre-formed ensembles are welcome, too
Four (4) lessons (coachings) per semester with TCU faculty
- Concert in PepsiCo Recital Hall on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 3 pm (dress rehearsal: May 14 at 1 pm)
- Observer options are available
- Fees per semester: Participant $220, Observer $88 Register Online!
Contact Dr. Misha Galaganov at 817-257-6619 or
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
For all levels, ages, and instruments!
Participants are placed in groups and assigned a coach from TCU School of Music.
Rehearsals and coaching sessions are scheduled by the group members at days and times that are mutually convenient for the ensemble members and coach.
All financial transactions are processed through TCU Music Preparatory Division.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SPRING 2017 SEMESTER
- Registration and Fees Deadline: June 6, 2017
- New participants should contact Dr. Galaganov at email@example.com or call him at 817-257-6619 for placement purposes only.
- Roundup Academy Concert in PepsiCo Recital Hall onSunday, September 10, 2017 at 3 pm(dress rehearsal: December 11 at 1 pm)